Friday, February 16, 2007

Wonder

Been wondering...


Do you ever wonder why things happen, good or bad?


Do you wonder about why people do things

that don't make sense to you?


Do you wonder how much of a catalyst you are for

certain events that have taken place?


Do you wonder if it will ever work out?


Do you wonder if we will ever get answers to our wonderings?


Wow, my mind is filled with wonder!


It just wonders... Why?


Does your mind wander that way sometimes?


I wonder if it's me?


Psalm 69:16 (NLT) - O Lord, for your unfailing love is wonderful. Take care of me, for your mercy is so plentiful.


If this has got you wondering, check out John Ward's (John's Blog) upcoming message series "WHY?" on Wednesday night in March at the Vineyard... come find out WHY?

4 comments:

Ronni Hall said...

This post has me wondering......

shelley said...

Hi Caleb! I didn't know you had a blog!

Zach said...

i found it i love you

Zach said...

are you planning on doing an annual update every year?